Feels Good

It feels good ...

Been like that for the past few days. It's been a long time since I've felt this much appreciated at work. It gives meaning to staying up late, giving up sleep to get things done. Most importantly, it gives me the strength to feel self-assured and confident about myself.

Sometimes, there are moments where you really cannot tell where life is going to lead you. I never thought I'd manage to get to where I am now. 10 years of trudging through the unknown, and viola! I suddenly found my place ... and my passion.

Give me hope too. To know that despite the lows in the past, I have experienced and grown. And that although things as well as I had hoped in my own private life, I can come back to the security of my career. It's a bit sad to think that I don't have anyone I love to share this success with, but I think I can live with that ... with a little encouragement from myself, of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me, myself, & I

Afterthoughts on "Old & New Masters from Antwerp" at the National Museum

Self-Centred